Welcome to Port Credit
Lawn Bowling Club
Welcome to the Port Credit Lawn Bowling Club
The Port Credit Lawn Bowling club is the only club to offer lawn bowling in Mississauga. Lawn Bowling is an easy to learn, affordable sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels. Sometimes lawn bowling can be referred to as “Curling on Grass”.
We offer organized social and competitive programs, in-club tournaments and open tournaments where bowlers from many outside clubs come to play. We also provide free learn to bowl instruction and our friendly members are always there to help!
Port Credit Lawn Bowling Club
Come to one of our three Open House dates listed below. Our friendly members will be on hand to talk about the club and the basics of lawn bowling. Sign up for the free “Learn To Bowl” sessions to see if it’s the sport for you. If you enjoy it, become a member and join in on the fun.
If you missed our Open House, contact us.
Saturday, April 29th
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Sunday, Aril 30th
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Saturday, May 6th
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Port Credit offers an Open House for new bowlers. At the Open House you can tour our grounds and clubhouse and chat with club members.
- Sign up at the Open House for our FREE learn to bowl sessions and try bowling before you join.
- A set of lawn bowls.
- The first year of membership you can use club bowls for FREE. That way you can learn which size bowl feels the best.
- Flat-soled shoes are required on our greens.
- Traditionally, lawn bowlers always wore white for tournament play; however, today’s bowlers can be seen in a variety of colours including white.
- Again, flat soled shoes are a must.
- During our socials we may suggest clothing colours as part of the fun (e.g. Canada Day – red and white)
3 Open House Dates
SATURDAY APRIL 29TH, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
SUNDAY APRIL 30TH, 1:00 – 3:00 PM
SATURDAY MAY 6TH, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Community Group Registry
Port Credit Lawn Bowling Club would like to thank the City of Mississauga for the Community Group Registry Program benefits.